In today’s article, we will know how you can use Aloe Vera according to as a cleanser, toner, scrubber, and moisturizer. Let’s see Aloe Vera for Face: Uses, Benefits, And More.
How to Use Aloe Vera Gel to Get Clear, Glowing, Spotless Skin
- First of all, take aloe Vera leaves, if you want, you can also use Aloe Vera gel.
- Cut aloe Vera leaves into 4 pieces.
- Cut each portion from both sides. Then remove the top part.
- Aloe Vera has many benefits, it contains vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene, which brightens the skin.
- It hydrates the skin without causing it to become oily.
- Aloe Vera has healing properties that cure sunburn.
- It acts like a protective layer over the skin. And it locks the moisturizer.
- It has the nutritional quality and antioxidant elements that make the skin heal quickly.
Method Of Preparing Cleanser, Toner, Scrubber, Moisturizer From Aloe Vera
- First of all cut Aloe Veera into 4 pieces which the first piece is for cleanser, the second is for scrubbing, the third is for toner and the fourth is for moisturizing.
1. Aloe Veera Scrub
- Take some rice flour or powdered sugar over the aloe vera to scrub the skin. With this, you can scrub the face.
2. Aloe Veera Tonner
- Extract the aloe vera gel from the aloe vera leaf in a container. With this aloe vera gel, we make toner.
- Now add 2 teaspoons of rose water to this aloe vera gel and then add 2 teaspoons of mineral water. If there is no mineral water then you can also add normal water. Now mix them all well.
- Then take an Empty Spray Bottle and put the prepared mixer in it.
- This toner has to be shaken every time before using it.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for seven to ten days.
Now apply them to your face. First cleansing, then scrubbing then toning, and later moisturizing.
How To Do Cleansing Your Face?
- At the time of cleansing with Aloe vera, if you want, you can also use honey.
- Before applying, wash your face.
- Then take a piece of aloe vera and massage your face with light hands. Aloe vera has a moisturizing element, so it is very beneficial for the skin.
- This natural skincare helps to keep the skin hydrated and elastic. That is why wrinkles are removed.
- clean your face with the help of weight tissue. Or soak cotton balls in water and wipe the entire face thoroughly.
- So this is how your Easy Homemade Cleaner is done.
How To Scrub Your Face With Aloe Vera?
- Now take another piece of aloe vera, add sugar or rice flour, and scrub your skin.
- Aloe vera leaves contain antioxidants including beta carotene, vitamin A and C that can help to improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. This is also effective for acne and scars.
- It successfully aids in the healing of damaged skin as well as the regeneration of new skin cells. Its natural cleaning properties not only get rid of dark spots but also brighten skin tone.
- Scrub the entire face for one to two minutes. Scrub your face weekly for 2-3 days only.
- Now wash the face with normal water and wipe it.
How To Apply Aloe Vera Tonner On Your Face?
- We have seen how to make aloe vera toner. The same has to be applied to your face.
- Apply aloe Veera tonner in your face and leave it for air dry.
How To Moisturize Your Face With Aloe Vera?
- Now apply the 4th piece of aloe vera to your face. Apply Aloe Veera at night and go to sleep. And in the morning you will see that your skin will look very fresh and bright.
Follow these cleansing, toning, moisturizing processes regularly for 10-15 days. And scrub your face weekly twice.
Benefits OF Aloe Vera
- Aloe Vera is a magical plant that is often found in everyone’s homes. If it is not there, you can very easily grow it at your home. Helps to reduce pimples and acne.
- Aloe vera juice has a lot of health benefits.
- It releases natural enzymes and essentials vitamins on the skin to yield a deep moisturizing effect that causes restores of pH balance as well.
- It also supplies oxygen to the skin, which strengthens the skin tissues and maintains the skin healthily, and for men, aloe vera jel can be used as an after save treatment as its healing properties can treat small cuts caused by shaving.
- It’s also helpful to Treats dandruff and promotes hair health.
- Aloe Vera is good for Gut Health. If you have constipation, your digestive system is slow, then aloe Vera helps to overcome this problem.
- Aloe Vera for oral health like aloe vera juice, aloe vera pulp, aloe vera jel, aloe vera toothpaste, and mouth wash is also very useful for your oral health.
- It helps in to Reduces plaque deposits, cures cavities, treats bad breath, soothes mouth ulcers
Uses Of Aloe Vera
- If you have seen, then the leaves of aloe vera are long and thick. When you cut it, aloe vera gel comes out of its middle. You can make juice from it and drink it, which has a lot of health benefits.
- Aloe Vera can be applied to hair.
- And aloe Vera can be applied on the face.
- It relieves sunburn skin because of its cooling properties.
- There are some areas of our body that are much darker than the rest of the area, such as the Elbow, you can apply Aloe Vera there too. lightens the skin tone and removes the dark spots. Your skin will slowly make a difference, it will take some time, so feel relaxed but it is very very useful.
- Aloe Vera is useful in the skin as a cleanser, toner, scrubber, and moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera also Used as a Make Up remover.
- Can be used to do gargles.
How to Prepare Aloe Vera Juice?
- Take an Aloe Vera leaves.
- Then wash it thoroughly.
- If you think that the gel between the leaf is green and fresh and if you think that its outer part is also green which is proprietary green and fresh, then you can use the outer part also.
- peel the outer layer of the leaf.
- And take out the pulp inside and after that, grind it in a mixer and filter it and drink it. If you want, you can drink this pulp by putting it in any shake.
How To Prepare Mouth Wash?
- For this, you need a glass of water approximately 200 ml.
- You add 1 tsp of glycerin to it.
- Then you have to add 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera juice to it.
- And then add 5-6 drops of peppermint oil.
- And then mix it well.
- Now your mouth wash is ready.
- If you want, you can use it by keeping it in the refrigerator for three to four days.
- Another thing we will know about is that in pregnancy, in surgery, or you are on some kind of medicine, or you are allergic to any food, you should consult your doctor first.
- It is often seen that Aloe vera does not suit people who have latex allergy, or onion or garlic allergy.
- So make sure, before you consume aloe vera, you should consult with Dr. After that, drink aloe vera juice.
- If you are using Aloe Vera’s topical use, then do a small pack test, so that you will know whether Aloe Vera is suiting you or not.
- Although Aloe Vera suits 99% of people, you should do this as preconceptions.