Today’s topic is Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Horse Pose) How To Do? ‘Ashwa’ means horse and ‘Sanchalan’ means moving or walking.
Choose a good place to practice it.
Steps Of Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Horse Pose)
- For its practice, stand on your knees in your place.
- After standing on your knees, now you will raise your right knee above the ground.
- Place the right solely on the ground next to the left knee. Now keep both the palms on the ground next to the front foot. Slightly up the neck.
- Now lift your left knee or foot which is touching the ground and take it backward and keep the leg straight on the toes of the foot. Make sure the back knee remains straight.
- Now slowly raise the palms above the ground. The hands will bring the body on the fingers. Bend the front knee completely.neck up. Keep the back knee straight. Neck full up.
- You will keep the body on hold. With this, we will pull the body upwards, in the beginning, then we will pull while inhaling.
- Now, come back slowly. Keep the palms on the ground. Now bring the knee of your left foot forward. And will also put the right knee on the ground.
- Now we have to do the same practice with the other leg as well. Therefore, now bend the left leg from the knee and keep it straight and take the right leg completely behind. You will raise the palms above the ground and keep the neck completely up and pull it backward with a long breath. As long as you stay in this position, the speed of breathing continues normally. Back knee straight. Will pull the chin completely up. Now while exhaling slowly, straighten the neck. Keep the palms on the ground. Keep the left knee on the ground with the ground bent. Bring the right knee forward as well and keep it folded near the left knee. And thus come back to Vajrasana.
- Keep the breathing rate going as normal throughout the exercise.
- Practice Tadasana immediately before its practice and practice Vrikshasana immediately after.
- It can be practiced from two sides to two to three times. And in general, from 15 to 60 seconds each time, the body can be kept still.
- Now if we talk about the benefits, then due to the full stretch on the thigh muscles and calf muscles by its practice, this muscle becomes flexible and strong. They get a beautiful shape.
- Its practice benefits if there is more weight on the thighs.
- Due to the stretch on the abdomen, on the chest, and on the throat, all these organs become active and are able to do their work easily.
- Its practice is also beneficial for the heart.
- For lung and respiratory diseases. This asana is beneficial even in these problems due to shortness of breath or frequent shortness of breath.
- One of the best asanas for the spine is the Ashwa Sanchalasana.
- Deterioration of the size of the spine, pain in the back, feeling of stiffness, stiffness, or heaviness, this exercise is also beneficial for the muscles of the waist and back.
- Its practice is beneficial in the case of air disorders, digestion of food is not done properly.
- To increase physical strength, its practice is beneficial to make the body strong, energetic and powerful.
- Due to its practice, almost most of the muscles of the body are stretched, due to which the process of blood circulation to the whole body improves and positive effects come.
- Its practice benefits for mental and physical stability and also for the nervous system.
- By practicing this, the quality of the benefits of practicing Surya Namaskar can be increased to many qualities as this asana is a part of Surya Namaskar.
Precaution Of Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Horse Pose)
- Keep the following items in mind as a precaution. If there is any serious disease related to stomach and back, do not practice it if there is pain in the knees, there is physical weakness.