Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) | Steps, Benefits, Precautions… If you want to know about it then you are in the right place!! A condition in which the body is easily stable and the movement of the breath is normal, called asanas. The effect of asanas is on the physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose) | What it is? Steps, Benefits, Precautions
- If you look at the meaning of Bhujang, it is like a snake.
- It is called Bhujangasana if the asana looks like a snake rising from the ground with its fangs.
- Bhujangasana is when the body looks like a snake’s fangs and rises above the ground.
- Take breath inside, When you move upside in this posture, and breath out, When you down in this posture.
- And in this posture, breathing will remain normal as long as the body is stable for a long time.
- As the ability of the body to stay in this posture increases, the time of this posture may increase.
Steps of Cobra Pose
- To do this asana first lie down on the ground, in other words, come to the position of Makarasana.
- Keep a small distance between both legs.
- Keep the head above the palm and keep the body in a comfortable position.
- Now bring your legs closer together.
- And pull your hands towards you.
- Now keep your head on the floor.
- Now place to your palm close to your chest.
- And raise your elbows.
- Lift your chin while deep breathing.
- And lift your body from the ground up to the navel.
- Your elbows should be aligned with your body.
- Be careful your legs are stretched so that you do not feel pressure on your waist.
- Inhale and exhale instinctively.
- Hold this asana for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Exhale slowly and bring your upper body down to the ground and pull your hand in front of you.
- Get back to the Makarasana posture and relax your body.
Benefits Of Bhujangasana
- Doing this asana regularly relieves back pain.
- Bhujangasana the biggest advantage of this asana is that this asana reduces belly fat.
- This asana relieves constipation.
- Another benefit of this asana is that it remove breathing problems.
- This asana helps in maintaining the health of the body and mind.
- Bhujangasan is very useful in relieving stress.
- The practice of this posture gives strength to the stomach and makes the spinal cord flexible.
- This posture benefits a lot in problems like abdominal pain, neck pain. Gives relief.
- The practice of this posture gives strength to the lungs, which helps in eliminating respiratory diseases.
- The practice of this posture also gives a lot of benefits to the Thyroid gland.
Precautions of Cobra Pose
- Hernia, ulcer, and pregnant woman should not do asana.
- As precautions, keep in mind that people who have an intestinal wound, ulcers, or whether there is a serious stomach-related disease, do not practice this posture.
Before you do any posture, take the advice of the doctor and practice yoga under the guidance of the master of yoga.