Today’s topic is Full Body Oil Massage Benefits And TheTopmost Rules. Our skin accepts oil in the same way as our body accepts food. Massaging the oil on the entire body daily provides many physical and mental benefits. (Full Body Oil Massage Benefits And TheTopmost Rules)
Body massage can be done with coconut oil, sesame oil, mustard oil, olive oil, or any other oil.
And during summer, massaging the body by mixing camphor or peppermint oil in any oil, especially coconut or mustard oil, is particularly beneficial.
Every day, half an hour to an hour before bathing regularly. And all parts of the body can be massaged with a heavy hand. From the top of the head to the soles of the feet, massage all the organs with heavy hands with oil, half an hour or an hour before bathing.
And try that after applying oil, for 10 to 20 minutes, consume incense through the back, then it is even more beneficial. Otherwise only an oil massage can be done.
Full Body Oil Massage Benefits
Now let’s discuss what are the benefits of massaging oil to the body.
(1) Massaging oil keeps the body fit and healthy.
(2) The body becomes energetic, strong, and powerful.
(3) Blood circulation improves in the process of blood circulation. And every part of the body gets blood well to all the organs. Energy remains in all the organs. And all the organs are able to do their work easily.
(4) Any injury on the body does not cause any special harm to the body.
(5) Old age comes slowly in the body. And shows its effect on only a few organs.
(6) The work that is done by exerting force and the work of hard work is also done easily.
(7) It is also beneficial in diseases related to air disorders.
(8) Try to massage daily before bathing. Or if you are not able to do it every day, then make a rule of massaging two to three days a week. (Full Body Oil Massage Benefits And TheTopmost Rules)
Oiling according to Hindu Scriptures
- And according to the scriptures, it is forbidden to massage oil in the body for a few days, that on these dates, oil is not massaged on the body or not. But that rule is for those who sometimes massage oil on the body. Those who do regular massage in the body every day can massage daily. If your feelings are towards the scriptures and Sanatan texts, then you can accept them. Those who sometimes do massage on the body must read the rules mentioned in the weapons, which I have told here.
(1) According to Agni Purana, Vishnu Purana, Padma Purana, Vamana Purana, oil should not be applied to the body on the days of Pratipada, Chhathi, Ashtami, Ekadashi, Chaturdashi, Poornima, and Amavasya.
(2) According to Narada Samhita, Narada Purana, Vamana Purana, oil should not be applied on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Applying oil on Sundays creates distress. Revolution on Monday, disease on Tuesday, good luck on Wednesday. And poverty on Thursday, loss on Friday, and all prosperity on Saturday.
- Along with this one important thing and according to Shiv Puran the above-mentioned rules are applicable to those people who sometimes apply oil to the body. But for those who apply oil on the body every day for the whole year, the whole month, for them the above-mentioned rules do not apply, for them, all the days are the same, they can apply oil on any day or they can apply oil on all the days.
- This rule is only for those who sometimes apply oil to the body.
Know More Rule
(3) According to Narada Purana, Kurma Purana, the oil which is left after applying on the head should not be applied to the body.
(4) According to Chanakya Niti, after applying oil, until the bath is taken, the person remains in the form of Chandal.
- All these rules are completely scientific, proven, and authentic. Which are taken from different scriptures.
It is undoubtedly not possible to do all these rules in your life at the present time. But for your own benefit, try to spend your life by following as many scriptures as possible.