Today’s topic is Healthy Lifestyle Diet | Best Is Eat Healthy Be Healthy. After getting so much knowledge from all around, now most of the people are confused that what they should eat, when they should eat, how much and how should they eat. Each person is being told his own different point of view. The only purpose of writing this article is that according to your own body, you can find out what, when, how, and how much you should eat. And what should not be eaten can also be known.
First of all, keep in mind that the food of all the people cannot be the same. Because everyone’s anatomy is different. And Everyone’s ability to act and think is different. And everyone’s physical needs and nature are different. Similarly, everyone’s food should also be different.
For this, one should follow the things mentioned below, in which according to the nature of Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, which person should eat how much food, it has been told.
Vata (Healthy Lifestyle Diet)
- So first of all, let’s talk about Vata nature, people who have increased Vata or Vata nature in their body, those people should not eat such food which increases Vata inside the body.
Vata Enhanced Diet
- Like cabbage, kidney beans, chickpeas, potatoes, okra, and cold things should be avoided as much as possible. Or if you eat then do not eat at night at all. It can be consumed in small amounts during the day.
Vata Defeating Diet
- Now some such things by which Vata remains balanced in the body. Or if it is increased then it decreases.
- Like fenugreek seeds, cinnamon, pure oil, milk, curd, buttermilk, they can be consumed as very good medicine.
Now, let’s talk about Pitta (Bile) nature, people who have increased Pitta (Bile) or Pitta (Bile) nature in their body, those people should not eat such food which increases Pitta (Bile) inside the body.
Pitta Enhanced Diet
- After this, people who have more bile in their bodies, such people should avoid cheese, garlic, peanuts, tea, coffee, spicy fried foods.
Pitta Defeating Diet
- And there are some such things if pitta is increased then it balances it. Like cumin, asafoetida, sugar candy, coconut, pure ghee of indigenous cows, all these things keep pitta balanced in the body.
Now, let’s talk about Kapha (Phlegm) nature, people who have increased Kapha (Phlegm) or Kapha (Phlegm) nature in their body, those people should not eat such food which increases Kapha (Phlegm) inside the body.
Kapha Enhanced Diet
- Now those people whose body has increased phlegm, such people should avoid such substances as milk, cream, rice, banana, kulfi, paneer.
Kapha Defeating Diet
- And there are some things that control the increased Kapha. Fenugreek, jaggery, honey, betel, turmeric, garlic, ginger. All these things balance the increased Kapha in the body.
When Should You Eat? (Healthy Lifestyle Diet)
- Secondly, when should you eat? So it is a very simple solution that when you feel hungry then you should definitely eat food at that time. But at a time when there is no hunger, one should not forcefully eat food.
- Neither stop the hunger forcibly inside the body nor eat food when there is no hunger.
- At the time when the body needs food, then from time to time, the body keeps giving us signals that now what is the need of water or food in the body.
- So recognize the need of your body and feel the need and consume food or water accordingly.
How Much To Eat
- Third, according to Ayurveda, half the food should be eating according to hunger. So that other parts of the body can do their work easily.
- When we eat more food than hunger or need, at that time the body starts feeling sluggish. Because all the energy of the body went into digesting that food. So do not eat so much food that all the energy of the body is used to digest the food. Eat only half of the food you are hungry. By which other parts of the body can also do their work easily.
How To Eat? (Healthy Lifestyle Diet)
- Fourthly, how to eat, then the ideal situation to eat food is to eat while sitting on the ground. Sitting on a seat on the ground itself, place the food plate on a plank in a comfortable position. Before taking food, wash hands, feet, and mouth and sit to take food. According to the scriptures and according to the texts of Ayurveda, this is the ideal position to eat.
Know More (Healthy Lifestyle Diet)
|Vata Enhanced Diet||Cabbage, kidney beans, chickpeas, potatoes, okra, and cold things|
|Vata Defeating Diet||Cumin, asafoetida, sugar candy, coconut, pure ghee of indigenous cows|
|Pitta Enhanced Diet||Cheese, garlic, peanuts, tea, coffee, spicy fried foods|
|Pitta Defeating Diet||Fenugreek, jaggery, honey, betel, turmeric, garlic, ginger|
|Kapha Enhanced Diet||Milk, cream, rice, banana, kulfi, paneer|
|Kapha Defeating Diet||Fenugreek, jaggery, honey, betel, turmeric, garlic, ginger|