Before many years, poverty was seen as a curse. Poverty is not a curse, but poverty is created because of human conditions. That situation can come to life at any time. And can also improve later. If you are born in poverty, you have no fault with it. But if you are poor throughout your life, it is a big mistake. Because God has given us a body and a brain. You can use your skill, talent, and start a government job, or any business of your own. No work is small or big. Just always remember one thing that always chooses the right path. And you can stand on your feet. What is poverty? and How can a Society be Free from Poverty? A little go about it.
What is poverty? and It’s Causes, Effects, Types and Solutions
- Bread, cloth, and house are very important in our lives. Or in other words, bread, cloth, and houses are our basics needs. So if one does not have the money to buy these three things, or there is very little money, they are called poor.
- If someone is working in a salary of 27000 rupees in a whole year, he is kept inside BPL. And the government helps such people through different policies. Giving grains, free education in school, and also other schemes are for BPL card people.
Types of Poverty-How can a Society be Free from Poverty?
- There are two types of poverty First is Relative Poverty and second is Absolute Poverty.
- Relative Poverty:
- So first of all, see about the reservative poverty, relative poverty, relates to society. It is like When you relate something, you say that a person is poor. Suppose a person will compare himself with others that everyone has a phone, T.V. but he does not have it, he will consider himself poor.
- Absolute Poverty:
- When one does not have the necessary things to live with, bread, cloth, and houses. So they are called absolute poverty.
Causes of Poverty
- Educated persons are jobless
- Have taken more debt but are not able to repay it
- Lack of Education.
- Poverty also occurs because of natural disasters
- Lack of money
- Large Family
- Social discrimination
- Limitations of Government capacity
- epidemic diseases like coronavirus
Effects of Poverty
- High mortality rates
- poor standard of living
- lack of proper housing
- unhygienic living conditions
- Increased health risks
How can a Society be Free from Poverty?-Solutions
- To be free from poverty Focus on Education system.
- To free be from poverty Improve Health system.
- Increase Small Business.
- To free be from poverty Provide more jobs.
- We have to focus on the Skills of Youth.
- Upgrade our Infrastructure.
- Control Population.
- If society wants to be free from poverty then needs to have political commitment.
- To overcome poverty to be technically strong
- Philanthropic work needs to be done more to alleviate poverty.
- society wants to be free from poverty then needs to Promote social entrepreneurship.
- If society wants to be free from poverty then needs to involve corporates and other organizations
- If society wants to be free from poverty then needs to start a revolutionary approach
- Use indigenous goods, promote indigenous industries. Encourage small enterprises. and encourage the made in India products.
- Most of the people of the village earn their living from agriculture so we would need to improve the economics of agriculture.
- Implement various schemes for poor people, provide skill education to them for self-employment.