Today’s topic is How much water should I drink a day, When And How? Water has a direct relationship with our health. How much and when we drink water has a direct effect on our health.
How much Water Should Be Drunk?
- First of all, How much water should I drink a day? When And How? So let’s see we will discuss how much water should be drunk. So every person should drink water according to his body weight. Because drinking too much water and drinking less water, both conditions cause diseases in the body.
- If too much water is drunk, then the problem of slow fire arises.
- And if less water is drunk, then such problems arise in the body like constipation, hardness in the body, burning in the body, acidity, and burning in urine. So every person should drink water according to his body weight.
- So we have a very good criterion for this. One liter of water should go inside our body for every 20 kg of weight.
- According to this, if someone’s weight is forty kg, then two liters of water should be drunk.
- One thing is to be understood here that not only water, the quantity that is being told, it mixes all kinds of liquids, that is, whatever we eat or drink. Just like buttermilk, lassi, sherbet, juice, fruit juice, vegetable juice, lentils, raita, all the liquids we eat or drink by mixing all those quantities, one liter on every twenty kilos of weight.
- And if a child has 10 kg of a child, then half a liter of water or any liquid should go into his body.
- If there is a person who weighs 60 kg, then three liters of water or fluid should go inside his body.
- If the weight is 80 kg, then 4 liters of water or fluid should go inside the body.
- So according to this criterion now you can find out according to your body how much water or any fluid should go inside your body in a day.
When Should You Drink Water?
- Next thing when should you drink water? So when you feel thirsty then definitely drink water at that time. But don’t drink water forcibly. And one thing should be kept in mind here that water is not to be drunk forcefully, but the amount of water that should go inside your body according to the body weight, that water must be supplied to the body.
- Drink water when you are thirsty. And as much water as the body needs, should go inside the body but do not drink water forcibly. That is, do not forcefully drink water when you are not thirsty.
- Next thing people drink one liter or two liters of water together. And after that, if you do not drink water at all for six to eight hours, then it is the wrong thing. So don’t make this mistake.
- After a while, keep drinking some small amounts of water.
- As the night continues after the evening, in the same way, keep reducing the amount of water you drink. Meaning keep reducing the amount of water in the evening and at night. And as it is morning time, when the sun rises in the morning and afternoon, keep more quantity of water at this time. And as the evening progresses and the night continues, reduce the amount of water.
- A few sips of water can be taken with food or immediately after a meal, but do not drink too much water.
- If you want to drink one glass, two glasses of this water in more quantity, then drink this amount of water after about 45 to 50 minutes after the meal.
- A few sips of water can be taken with meals and immediately after meals.
Water Kept In Which Vessel Is Good For Health?
- One last thing, never drink water kept in plastic bottles. Do not drink water stored in plastic bottles or plastic containers.
- Drink water from the pitcher, jug water during the summer or in the summer season. The water which is in contact with the soil, drink that water from the pitcher or jug.
- Drink water kept in a copper vessel during the rainy season. Drink water kept in a copper vessel or a copper bottle.
- Try to avoid water kept in plastic bottles or plastic containers as far as possible.
So these were some common things that you can follow in your life to achieve health. So this is about How much water should I drink a day? When And How?