While studying, take out the thoughts of waste from your mind, how to concentrate a hundred percent on your studies? We will learn about it. Whether you are studying or doing any work where you need to focus your mind, this article will definitely help you. Let’s See about How to Concentrate And Avoid All Distractions In Life?
What Is Concentration?
- So here concentration means the ability to give all of your attention to something.
- We have to get the quality of our thought process in order to be able to put it completely on one thing. So that we could study properly or we could do our work properly.
- But how? Whenever you want to concentrate, you have to understand the other aspect of Distraction as well.
- When you remove all your distractions in your thought process, then from that day you will be ready to do a hundred percent concentration.
How To Remove All Your Distractions?
- There are two types of distractions. The first external distractions and the second internal distractions.
- External Distractions:
- So let us know which are the external distractions.
- For example, if you are studying in one place and the TV is playing in another room, you are getting disturbed, you got up and you switch off the TV and thus your external distribution is over.
- And suppose that there are repeated notifications on your mobile and you turn off the data of the mobile and keep it silent mode and keep it away, and that is how your external distraction is over.
- In this way, it is very easy to remove external distraction.
2. Now we know about Internal Distraction:
- He betrayed me, I got into a fight with him or he wants to talk to him or someone scares you, or you are scared of exams or feel like talking to him for five hours, Dreaming on dreams, and then regretting why I wasted time. So this is the sea of thought processes. So change your thought process.
- And How to change your thought process it is a main point.
- There are two options in both your hands. The decision is in your hands. One is that whatever has happened to you in the past in your life and whatever is happening with you today, due to which your thoughts are moving here and there, your thoughts go there. Either you keep sitting with thoughts, or you can explain to your mind that past and future are such things that only exist in thoughts. It is not present in actual When we were in the past, it was our presence at that time. And the future we would be losing in the thoughts, by the time It comes to us, It too will have changed the present.
- So instead of combining past and future, accept the reality and move forward.
- Getting involved in thoughts or moving forward is two options in which there is a success on one side and darkness on the other side.
- The second option is that you have any kind of destiny in your life like you have internal distractions, emotional distractions, mental distractions, how did that come to your mind in your life? Because of the activity of your past.
- Today you are getting the result of what you have done in the past. And whatever you do today, you will get the result in the future. So pay attention to your today.
- So in this way you can remove unnecessary thoughts by giving a new direction to your thinking.
- And whatever is the distraction in your life, because of any relationship you have to think about it, I am responsible for whatever is happening, I am responsible for my attention which is going astray. And when I am responsible for myself, I can forgive myself because whatever has happened to date can not be changed as if Mark came down, I failed, Papa punished me, he did all this wrong with me. If you cannot change, then there is no use to think about it, so do not think about it, which you cannot change. Just do one thing, you forgive yourself for all your mistakes.
- So you have to decide in your mind that you will not do any wrong thing, you will keep working with your work. So think well and feel good.
- And in this way when we reduce the distraction, then it is the turn of concentration
How To Get Hundred Percent Concentration?
- Just as concentration means, the capacity to pay full attention to one thing. In the same way, distraction means things that divert your attention from your particular work or study.
- And when your distraction is reduced, the work you are doing today will definitely come back to you as a good result.
- And to think that whatever happens now, I will focus my attention only on my studies or work.
- Whenever there is any distraction in your life or if it is likely to happen, then block it in the very first possibility.
- Remove it and do not pay attention to it that tomorrow the distraction becomes bigger. And disturb you so stop distractions.
- Don’t think about what has happened Forget it and move on.
Some Tips That Can Help You Do a Concentrate |(How to Concentrate And Avoid All Distractions In Life?)
- First Think Positive in Any Situation.
- Think about “I can study” while studying. “I can concentrate on my study”.
- It is important for me to get out of waste thoughts.
- For me, it’s vital to concentrate.
- And I only have to pay attention in the present.
- And I can change my future only by changing the present.
- I will remove the things from today that distract me.
- I will be honest with my goal from today itself.
- For the result that I want, it is very important for me to get out of my negative thoughts.
- I can study very well (or I can do work very well.)
- I can do a very good concentration.
- And now I will show it by doing it.
- You have to remove the distractions of your life to concentrate.
Conclusion |How to Concentrate And Avoid All Distractions In Life?
And there are two types of distraction. That is internal and external. You can control the external distraction immediately. But to reduce your internal distraction, you have to free yourself from the thoughts of your past and future. You have to understand, why not living in your present can ruin your life? And after thinking about this, you can remove all your kind of distraction, or you can control them one after the other and you have to start your work or study with one of your positive attitudes. You will definitely be able to focus. I hope this technique helps you.