Everyone wants to look smart. Everyone wants to be fit. It is also known as Navasan. And no one likes an enlarged stomach, today we will know about the asana to reduce belly fat and to stay fit, that posture is Naukasana. In the practice of Naukasana, the shape of our body becomes like a boat. Therefore this posture is also called Naukasana. Naukasan is to be done for one minute, the body will rise from both sides.
How to do Naukasana? Benefits, Precautions
- First of all, come to the posture of Savasana or Lie directly on the ground and press both hands on the ground and keep the elbows straight, feet should be joined, and pull the claw towards the outside.
- Take long breaths two to three times and breath out.
- And keep the hands on the thighs.
- Now you have to raise both your legs, neck, and shoulders, and arms from thighs up to about 25 to 30 degrees simultaneously.
- And concentrate the entire body on the lower part of the navel.
- And then focus both eyes on the toe.
- All pressure on the navel. In this posture, the shape of the body becomes like a boat.
- Slowly return to the posture of Savasana.
- Initially do this exercise for 10 to 15 seconds.
- As the ability of the body to stay in this posture increases, the time of practice increases.
Its benefits are many and amazing.
- Practicing this asana cures Gas disorders, abdominal pain, constipation, respiratory diseases.
- Practicing this asana is very beneficial for an increased stomach. This asana is very effective for reducing abdominal fat.
- With this practice, all the pressure falls on the navel center. Due to which the navel remains in its center.
- And strengthen the intestines.
- Its practice gives strength to the feet.
- Blood circulates well in the legs.
- Blood conducts well in the legs, as a result of which problems like foot pain, thigh pain, or vibration in the feet are overcome.
- As a precaution, do not practice this asana in the condition of back pain, any serious stomach related disease.
- It keeps the digestive system healthy.
- And at the same time it benefits from head to toe.
Precautions of Naukasana (Boat Pose)
- Please do not practice this asana in problems like hernia, ulcers, or during pregnancy.
- This posture should not be done when there is pain in the waist.
- If there is any problem in the spine, avoid doing this asana.
Know more about Naukasana(Boat Pose)
|1||Follow Up Postures||(1) Bhujangasana|
|2||Preparatory Postures||(1) Uttanasana|
(2) Adho Mukha Savanasana
|3||Type of Pose||Core|
|4||Time||10 to 15 seconds|
Naukasana is one of the important Yogasanas performed by lying on the back. each one should practice this Naukasana.