How to do Shitala Satam Puja Vidhi?… How to do Shitala Satam Puja Vidhi?..!! The festival of Shitala Shatam falls in the month of Shravan. Married women fast on the Shitala Shatam.
Shitala Shatam Date 2020
- 10 August 2020 on Monday
- In the morning time, 6:42 am till 7:09 pm is good for puja Muhurat for Shitala Satam.
- Last five years Shitala Satam date:
- 10 August 2020 on Monday
- 21 August 2019 on Wednesday
- 2 September 2018 on Sunday
- 14 August 2017 on Monday
- 24 August 2016 on Wednesday
Shitala Shatam Puja Vidhi|(How to do Shitala Satam Puja Vidhi?)
- The Shitala Satam is fasted by married women on the Vad Satam of Shravan month.
- Get up early on this day in the Brahma Muhurat.
- and take a bath with cold water.
- Cooking is forbidden on The Shitala Satam. Cooking is not allowed on that day.
- Then the Shitala Mata is worshipped. And then a lamp of ghee is lit while worshipping the Shitala Mata.
- And the story of Shitla Mata is read by women.
Shitala Shatam Cold Food
- The woman who performs this fast has to have a cold meal at noon.
- Randhan Chhath, which is also called Hal Chhath. On that day, we have prepared a meal for the day of Shitala Shatam. That meal is eaten on the Shitala Satam day.
Shitala Shatam Katha-Story
- There was a king named Indradhuman in Hastinapur.
- Her queen’s name was Dharmasheela and her daughter’s name was Shubhakari.
- Shubhkari was married to The Rajput Gunawan of Kaundiliya Nagar.
- On the Shitala Shatam, the Gunawan goes to pick up his wife.
- Shubhakari’s father asks his daughter to fast on Shitala Satam day.
- Shubhkari fasts on the Shitala Satam day and goes to the temple with the Brahmin and the Brahmin to worship the Shitala Mata.
- The Brahmin and the Brahmini sit down under the tree And a snake bites a Brahmin.
- Shubhakari does not find the temple of the Shitala Mata. she goes ahead.
- She finds an old woman. she takes her to a lake. There is a temple of a Shitala Mata. She worships. And receives the blessing of the unbroken Fortunate. Shubhakari leaves for his home after worshipping Shitala Mata.
- On the way, Shubhkari sees the Brahmin and the Brahmin. Shubhkari sees the Brahmin crying. Shubhkari asks the Brahmini. The Brahmini says that her husband has been bitten by a snake. The Brahmin is ready to die with her husband. Shubhkari starts to cry and remembers Shitala Mata. Shitala Mata tells her that if you give your vow to Brahmini, her husband will be alive. Shubhakari gives Punya of her Vrat to the Brahmini. And then the Brahmin comes alive.
- And it is late to come from the temple. So the prince goes to pick her up. But he is bitten by a snake on the way. Shubhkari starts to cry when he sees it. ThenShitala Mata gives a vision and comes to her. And Mata says that you have fasted for me and that is why your husband will lives. You hold your husband’s hand. Shubhkari holds her husband’s hand. And her husband lives. Shubhkari wants a blessing from the Shitala Mata that she will always be with her husband and her husband to live a long life.
Importance of Shitala Satam|(How to do Shitala Satam Puja Vidhi?)
- And the woman who fasts for the Shitala Mata has the unbroken privilege.
- The woman who performs this fast gets rich. The woman who performs this fast enriches.
- Women pray to the Shitla Mata to protect their children and ensure their health is better.
- Keeping your home clean is good for your health. Generally, Soup and Broom is a symbol of cleanliness. And So Women worship the stove on this day.
This fast gives reward for wealth, prosperity, happiness, and long life.