Today’s topic is How to improve communication skills? There is so much power in words that you can create and destroy your own life and someone else’s. There is so much power in words that it can take away all your sorrows and snatch away all your happiness. These words can break your relationships and can also mend broken relationships. Words have the power to make you achieve every success in the world. And words have the power to completely ruin your everything.
Importance Of Commnication Skills
Words have the power to destroy and build not just one person, but the entire family, the entire city, the entire country. These words are the most powerful and powerful weapons in the world. That is why today we will see how the words are used and miracle? Would you say that there is magic in words too? Yes, there is wonderful magic in words too. Such magic that makes a crying person laugh and magic that makes a laughing person cry, a magic that will attract every person towards you.
There is no greater magician in the world than the person who has learned to spell words. Your conversation, your speaking is actually an art too. You do not need to learn anything else, just learn the art of speaking, you can attract every success, every person towards you. And you do not need to spend a lot of money to learn this art of speaking. It is not necessary to read excessively. Because even after being very educated, those who do not know the art of speaking, fail in life.
It is not so difficult to learn it, just need to change some of our habits and change our style. Don’t underestimate the power of words. There is so much power in words that a person can rule the hearts of millions on the power of words. Oh, words have so much power that a person who has lost life (dead from inside) can give life to him, can give new life. (How to improve communication skills?)
|2.||King Frederic of Rome did an experiment|
|3.||Must-Follow These Five Things In Your Conversation|
|1. Do not keep your speaking speed and voice too fast nor too slow and pronounce your words correctly and very clearly|
|2. you should learn to put feelings in your words|
|3. Read A Book For Half An Hour Every Day|
|4. Do Pranayama For Half An Hour Every Day|
|5. When You Are Talking To Someone, Learn To Emphasize Certain Words|
|4.||Five Things That You Should Absolutely Not Do While Talking|
|1. Quit Blushing|
|2. Lack Of Self-Confidence|
|3. Do Not Bore People With Your Words|
|4. Speak Less But Speak Meaningfully|
|5. Whenever You Talk To Someone, Talk Less About Yourself And More About Them|
In the thirteenth century, King Frederic of Rome did an experiment on newborn babies. He wanted to know how human life could be without words. This king ordered some newborn babies to be kept in such a condition where no one could talk to them. There was a maidservant to take care of the children, but they neither talked to the child nor did they talk to each other.
Those children were given everything to eat and drink. But there was only silence around the children. There was no sound. Actually, that king wanted to know what is the real language of man? But this experiment of the king did not reveal the real language of man, but the result that came out was very frightening. The children who were kept in an uninhibited environment became silent forever, that is, they died, they could not survive. This shows that without words human life is not possible.
That is why today we will learn how to achieve success in our life with our words. How to achieve success and attract everyone towards you? If you want to bring that magic in your words, then you must bring these five things in your conversation and those five things which you should not do while talking should be avoided. So first let’s start with those five things that you should do while talking. (How to improve communication skills?)
Must Follow These Five Things In Your Conversation (How to improve communication skills?)
(1) do not keep your speaking speed and voice too fast nor too slow and pronounce your words correctly and very clearly
- First of all, do not keep your speaking speed and voice too fast nor too slow and pronounce your words correctly and very clearly. People will not comprehend you if you speak too rapidly.
- And if you speak too slowly then people will get bored with you.
- If you shout a lot further, people will not like your voice. And if you speak too slowly then your voice will not reach the people. Its effect will not reach the people. And keep the pronunciation of your words correctly.
- Make sure your words are clear. When many people talk, half of their words do not understand what they want to say? And such people can never win anyone’s heart with their words.
- And nowadays such a time has come that the pronunciation of language of most of the people is wrong. But if you want to be an efficient speaker, you want to be a good speaker, you want people to make an impression on you by your speaking, then you have to keep the pronunciation of your words right.
- When a person starts speaking, then ninety seconds of his beginning to speak decide whether he is a skilled speaker or not. If people listen to you carefully for ninety seconds and take full interest in them, then have faith people will want to listen to you, even more, people will want to join you. The ninety seconds of the beginning of your conversation decide what kind of person you are. Your body language, your personality, everything is visible just by talking for ninety seconds. So that’s why you keep your words clear and your pronunciation right and learn to balance your tempo and voice (How to improve communication skills?)
(2) you should learn to put feelings in your words (How to improve communication skills?)
- And secondly, you should learn to put feelings in your words. Whether it is through voice modulation, whether it is through your body language. But unless you put feelings in your words, how can those words touch someone’s heart? Only words do not touch the heart, when feelings are added to those words, then those words touch someone’s heart. As long as feelings are not expressed in our words, magic cannot come in those words. That is why it is very important that you try to express your feelings in your words.
- It is the same word if you say with love that ‘I will never leave you’ and if you say the same words with anger that’ I will never leave you’. The words are the same but the effect of both has changed. The meaning of both changed. That is why if you want that magic comes in your words too, then you should learn to express feelings in your words. (How to improve communication skills?)
(3) Read A Book For Half An Hour Every Day (How to improve communication skills?)
- Thirdly, you read a book in your language for half an hour every day. Your pronunciation will be clear by reading the book.
- You will be able to accurately enunciate the words. And you should record your voice and listen to your voice, understand your shortcomings and improve it and improve your voice, make melodious, beautiful.
(4) Do Pranayama For Half An Hour Every Day
And fourthly, if you want to make your voice beautiful, then it is very important for you to do Pranayama for half an hour every day. Take a long deep breath in and a long deep breath out. The deeper your breath goes, the more will be the attraction in your voice. Another practice you should do to make your voice beautiful is chanting ‘om’ for thirty minutes. Make the sound of om.
(5) When You Are Talking To Someone, Learn To Emphasize Certain Words
And the fifth thing, when you are talking to someone, learn to emphasize certain words. and learn to use the gaps between words. When a speaker speaks when he is silent. If he gives an interval in between, then he attracts the attention of all the audience towards him with a gap of two seconds. The words are the same but if you understand its secret and learn to use them well, then you will rule the heart of every human being. These were the five things you should do. (How to improve communication skills?)
Five Things That You Should Absolutely Not Do While Talking (How to improve communication skills?)
Now we will talk about those five things that you should absolutely not do while talking.
(1) Quit Blushing
- First of all, quit blushing. A person who is very shy while talking cannot speak openly. That power that magic can never come in his words. If you want to have a good time, then you have to completely remove the shame from yourself.
(2) Lack Of Self-Confidence
- Secondly, lack of self-confidence. A person who lacks self-confidence does not have confidence, then his words can never come true. The more you have confidence, the more power and impact your words will have.
(3) Do Not Bore People With Your Words
- And thirdly, do not bore people with your words. Don’t tell your sorrows to people. People start getting bored with you. If you feel that people are not taking interest in your words, then it is better that you shut up.
(4) Speak Less But Speak Meaningfully
- Fourth, speak less but speak meaningfully.It makes no difference how long you can talk. What matters is how useful what you are saying. How can people benefit from it? How much can it help people? Or how much happiness can people get from it? It doesn’t matter how much you speak. What matters is what you say and how you speak.
(5) Whenever You Talk To Someone, Talk Less About Yourself And More About Them
- Fifth thing, whenever you talk to someone, talk less about yourself and more about them. Because everyone likes to hear more about themselves. Don’t tell them what you are and how you are. You tell them how they are and what do you think about them. When you talk to people less about yourself and more about them, then people also start taking more interest in you. And whenever you keep talking about yourself, people start running away from you. So if you want to bring attraction to your personality in your words. So you talk more about people not about yourself.
Conclusion (How to improve communication skills?)
These are all small things, but no one in the world can stop a person who has learned all these things from becoming a successful person. I am telling the truth that a person who has learned the art of speaking does not need to learn anything else in the world. Because it is more than all the knowledge of the world, the knowledge of your speaking, the knowledge of your words is more than all the knowledge and if you want to have a good time then you keep practicing these things continuously. Just listening is not enough. When all these things will come into your daily lifestyle and will come into your practice then have faith that one day you too will rule every heart. (How to improve communication skills?)