Friends, if our skin is good but the lips appear black, it does not look good. But sometimes only blacks are available genetically. So, what can be done to increase the beauty of your face, as well as what should be done to give your lips an even pink color? So today we will discuss How To Make Lips Pink And Healthy?
Dark Lips: Causes
If we talk about causes, let’s first discussed external factors and what are their side effects on lips.
1. The topmost external factors are smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Which of these will cause your lips to become darker, and why?Since the chemicals and nicotine in tobacco constrict the blood vessels, the skin on your lips turns dark and black as a result of a lack of oxygen supply. Nicotine also raises the amount of melanin in your skin, making your lips appear darker.
2. The second factor is sun exposure.
- If you are too much exposed to the sun just like your skin gets tanned, your lips also get tanned due to exposure to the sun.
3. The next important reason for dark lips is cosmetics.
- If you use lipstick that lasts longer, your lips may become darker. Additionally, if you are allergic to any of the chemicals in your lipstick, it can cause darkening.
4. Now we will discuss allergies
- And when we talk about allergies it is not only from cosmetics you can also get allergies from toothpaste you use well. Your lips turn red at first, then dry, and finally black. These allergies are more common in atopic individuals. The atopic individual is someone whose skin and lips are always dry, in such kinds of people the chances of getting allergies is more.
5. Too much lip licking
- Too much lip licking can also make your lips dry, which in turn makes your lips dark.
6. The next important reason for dark lips is medicine, cosmetics, skin disease, and genetics.
- Usage of medicine such as anti-malaria drugs, isotretinoin, minocycline, anti-cancer medicines can also make your lip darker.
- Apart from these, there are certain other medicines from which severe allergic reactions can also occur such as Stevens-Johnson’s syndrome and fixed drug eruption. in such cases, the skin of lips appears red initially and slowly it heals to darker lips.
- Apart from lip cosmetics, nail cosmetics usage can also lead to darker lips. The next important reason is skin diseases because of which your lips may turn dark. One of these diseases is herpes infection. This is a viral infection in which ulcers appear on the skin near the lips. when these ulcers heal over time, they can make your lips dark.
- Apart from this skin disease, there is another skin disease known as lichen planus, in this purple color lesions appear on your body and lips because of which lips also turn dark.
- Apart from this genetic reasons can also lead to darker lips, iron deficiency or an increase in iron in your body can also make your lips darker. Another reason for dark lips is a deficiency of vitamin B12. Exposure to heavy metal can also darken the lips.
Treatment Options For To Make Lips Pink And Healthy?
- Now let us discuss treatment options for dark lips.
- If we talk about dark lips treatment, then the most important thing to do is moisturizing your lips and avoid sun exposure. so the best way to achieve these two is by using lip balm which contains SPF. Use a lip balm with a minimum of SPF 15 to protect your lips from sun exposure. moisturizing your lips will protect them from becoming dry and your lips appear less dark. Apart from all these if your allergic to any other thing as mentioned like cosmetics, lipsticks, or toothpaste then you must consult a doctor.
- Allergy causes If you are suffering from dark lips from the causes we mentioned earlier, you can try to avoid its usage to get rid of dark lips. The thing which you have to quit first is smoking. If you are a smoker and chew tobacco and you have dark lips then you should stop their consumption or usage. Those who use long-lasting lipstick should stop using this to avoid getting dark lips. If you have the habit of lip-licking frequently then you must stop it as it makes your lips dry and gradually your lips become darker.
- If we talk about the treatment of dark lips the first treatment option provided by a doctor will be the usage of skin lightening cream. these skin lightening creams will take at least 4 to 6 months to show some positive results on your lips. whenever you start treatment for your dark lips please keep in mind that it will take 4 to 6 months to get rid of dark lips and I advise that you should follow your treatment regime as prescribed by your doctor for the best results. and keep visiting your doctor regularly.
- Another treatment option for dark lips is chemical peels. a chemical peel is a solution that is applied to your skin for a certain amount of time. after which the dead skin layer is removed including the pigments present in it. and when the pigment is removed the skin appears to be brighter. chemical peels sessions are done once every two weeks and you have to take at least 7 to 8 sessions of it to see the best result. the peels that are used on lips are very mild like arginine peel, lactic acid peel, mandelic acid peel, glycolic acid peel. Apart from this laser is also used in the treatment of dark lips. in this most important laser is QS: NDYAG laser. this laser destroys the melanin present in your skin and your body removes these by itself. you have to take at least 6 to 8 sessions of these with a gap of 1 month. it requires 7 to 8 months to see the result.
Some Home Remedies To Make Lips Pink And Healthy
Friends, the lip is one such part of our body where dehydration occurs at the peak. Due to this dehydration, the lips quickly become crusted. Or we have lips, they become very hard. Because of which the moisture in our lips is gone. So here, we will see two steps. The first step is exfoliation. Exfoliation means removing dead skin from the skin of our lips. And the second step is to moisturize. The new cells that come from moisturizing can be kept pink.
- Exfoliation And Moisturizing
- Now let us discussed some home remedies to get rid of dark lips. if we talk about home remedies the first thing which comes is lip moisturization. you can moisturize your lips using home products if you don’t have lip balm. the most commonly used product as a home remedy for dark lips is ghee or coconut oil. by using this your lips will stay moisturized and soft. you can also use petroleum jelly to moisturize your lips.
- You can make a lip solution for exfoliation at home itself by mixing sugar crystals in honey or lemon juice. you can use this solution to scrub on your lips for 2 to 5 minutes then wash it off and pat dry. apply moisturize on lips after pat drying. Gentle rubbing with a wet towel can also be used for exfoliation purposes.
Know More About Exfoliation And Moisturizing
- For this, first, you have to take a soft toothbrush of small children or cotton or soft cotton cloth to remove dead skin of lip skin.
- so for that Soak clothes or cotton in rosewater or just water or honey. And massage on the lips with light hands. remove dead skin of lips.
- Do this for 3 to 4 minutes.
- By doing this, the dead skin will be removed, with this the blood circulation will increase in the lips.
- And after that take some petroleum jelly for a moisturizer which we call Vaseline.
- Further, if you do not have Vaseline, you can use pure ghee or cream.
- Whatever you take, Vaseline, pure ghee, or cream, you have to put 10 to 15 drops of beetroot in it. And then keep it for a while, later it has to be applied at night. If you do this every day, then in 2 to 3 months you will feel the difference.
2. Turmeric And Sugar And Aloe Vera
- Add One tablespoon of turmeric.
- Add one tablespoon of sugar powder.
- Then mixed them well.
- And then take Aloe Vera and takeout smooth pulp of them.
- And add turmeric and sugar mixer with Aloe Vera jel. then apply on your lips.
3. Honey, Olive Oil And Sugar
- Take a mixer of honey, sugar and olive oil.
- And massage for two minutes.
4. Peel-of Mask , Food coloring
- Take Peel-of Mask , Food coloring and mix them well.
- Then apply on your lips.
- And let them dry.
- And afterward takeout the dry portion of that portion.
5. Eat a balanced nutritious diet in your diet
For Pink And Healthy lips, it is important that you eat a balanced nutritious diet in your diet. When you eat nutritious things, it has a positive effect on your lips as well as on your body. To keep lips soft, apply real rose water on your lips daily. Due to the medicinal properties found in rose water, the moisture in your lips is preserved. And the problem of getting your lips cracked is gradually eradicated. Apart from this, you should definitely consume ten glasses of water daily. Due to lack of water in the body, the lips also start to darken. Also, honey should be applied to the lips. (How To Make Lips Pink And Healthy?)