The power within us. One of them is such a power. Which connects us to Parmeshwar. The name of that power is Kundalini. It is a triangular bone in our spinal cord it lives there that lives in dormancy. (How to Open Sacral Chakra? Swadhisthana Chakra)
Swadhisthana Chakra (Sacral Chakra)
|1||Position:||Two inches below the navel|
|5||Gods :||Brahma and Saraswati|
|6||Symbol :||crescent moon|
|8||Special qualities :||anger and fear|
|10.||Organ and sense :||tongue|
Importance Of Swadhisthana Chakra
- The reason for chakra blockage is to become more angry or fearful.
- Being representative of the water element, imagination, prudence, strength and patience are attained by the practice of this cycle.
- Because its location is above the genitals and below the navel. Hence, semen of men and Raja place of women is also considered here.
- The pure pronunciation of the seed mantra ‘Vam’, the element of the Swadhisthana Chakra, gives inner strength to the seeker.
- Increases the imagery of the seeker. The qualities and demerits of entertainment, fertility, kind, etc. are affected by this cycle. And there are many ways to experience pleasure from this cycle.
How to activate the Swadhisthana (Sacral) Chakra and get rid of bad habits
- This cycle is connected with our inner creativity and with our inner passion. When this cycle is balance, then the energy within you is also balanced. When this cycle is positive, then the energy inside you is also positive. This chakra controls the creativity in us. It means you have a positivity. Different kinds of positive thoughts come to your mind, creative ideas come. New ideas come to your mind, new creations come to your mind. When the Swadhisthana chakra is activated, then your creativity increases thousands of times. And this energy which is sex energy is also controlled here. So by activating it, you can control your work and should do it because if this energy goes in the wrong direction, then it pushes the person downwards and causes it to collapse.
- Those people who are not working this cycle, then they become victims of intoxication, they get skin related problems.
- Therefore, to get rid of this dirty habits, activate this cycle. The first way in this is to recognize your inner talent. Identify your inner passion. Which work do you like to do more that you want to do from the heart? Which is such a task that you have to identify from within yourself, you do from your normal routine, for example, you would like help someone, in singing , or in reading, dancing. It is fun to know which skill you have, you should give some time to that passions.
- If you do not give time to your passion, then the Swadhisthana Chakra will be damaged and it is the damage of the world and due to its damage, you are not able to enjoy small happiness. Your consciousness remains very asleep, or most of such people remain depressed, or those people mostly shift towards eating and drinking. The dirty passions come inside them. Those who are not positive should definitely do some hard work to activate their cycle.
- When this cycle is awakened, your positive energy will start to rise upwards. So to activate this cycle, the first thing to do is to recognize your creativity, your passions and give a little time to your creativity during the day.
- Do something that is new in your life. Fill your life with excitement. Which will add zest in your life. Do something like this.
- 2. There is a very beautiful yogic experiment to activate and to uplift your energy by applying the Moola bandha. The Kundalini energy between the root and the sacral chakra from the Moola bandha is offered up.
- Its process is very simple, its practice is that when you are on an empty stomach at any time, then do it 21 times and do it for 21 days.
- So the first thing you have to experience this cycle is right behind the genitals. The stomach and navel are pulled inward and the anus is also pulled inward. And throw the breath towards the outside.
- Gradually, this energy starts to rise from the bottom up, do it 21 times and for 21 days.
- You will realize that some energy from your reed bone or back has started moving upwards. When the energy starts to rise, then understand that your Kundalini power has awakened. Your cycle has awakened.
- Through this, there is a feeling of immense happiness in life, there is joy, it must be tried to activate it. Its mantra is ‘Vam’.
- And to activate this cycle, the mantra of this cycle must also be practiced. And for this, by concentrating on this chakra which is in place, imagine that there is a lotus with orange petals, like there is a fan which is rotating. Fill it rotating with your imagination and you have to chant the ‘Vam’ mantra along with it. (How to Open Sacral Chakra? Swadhisthana Chakra)
- All the great people who have been there have used this energy properly. Energy can be traveled upwards. This energy can be brought to the Crawn Chakra which is called Kundalini Jagran. And this action must be done. It should be noted. One must work hard on this. But practice any yoga or chant the mantra only under the guidance of the Guru. (How to Open Sacral Chakra? Swadhisthana Chakra)