Hello, Now today’s topic is How to Protect Yourself Against the Coronavirus. So let’s see about How to Protect Yourself Against the Coronavirus. Take 7-8 hours of sleep daily, include vitamin D in your diet, follow personal hygiene and wash your hands regularly and maintain social distance, and don’t forget to wear a mask, all these help You to protect yourself from Corona. and do exercises and meditation.
How to protect yourself while you are going out
- First, you have to wear two clothes, one is to wear outside and one is to wear inside. The inner clothes should behalf and the outer clothes should be full-sleeved. Remember that the sleeve must be tightly closed. You should wear full pants, not half. you should wear shoes. don’t wear sleepers. your complete covered foot that means not to expose any portion of your skin and you can protect your body from viruses.
- Eyes protection:
- now comes to further protect you have to take. now your mouth, hand, and eyes are open. the thing is here that infection is spread while droplets and mostly when you touch your mouth, nose, or eyes. it’s dangerous so you need to wear spectacles. it’s fine whether it is sunglasses or anything. but wear a glass it protects your eye.
- Use Mask:
- Now next about Mask, you should wear a Mask. You can make it at home or you can purchase it. and the cotton mask is good. don’t go outside without wearing a mask, it’s dangerous.
- Hand Gloves:
- now the next topic is about hand gloves. wear hand gloves it good for you. you can wear any kind of hand gloves. it may be surgical gloves or white gloves .which is available in many medical stores. it helps you to protects yourself from the virus.
- Use Helmet:
- Now next about the helmet. you can wear a helmet. it protects your head. and in the market, so many types of helmets are available you can wear your own choice.
- Cover Neck:
- You should wear a scarf, or do collar keep up of your shirt, as well as tie the collar button, so that no part of your skin is exposed, this way you can cover your neck, this is the way you should go out.
- Now in the end when you come back home .how you clean yourself is also important.
- Now the first thing is that you should open your shoes outside of your house. After taking it out you have to wash your gloves .and then you get out your helmet. Do not touch any part of your skin with the help of gloves because everything that you touch is in the gloves, so the first thing to do is to wash your gloves with water or sanitizer. Then slowly remove your Mask.and wash your all clothes and go for a bath. Life is important so understand it’s value.
Some Tips to Protects Yourself From Coronavirus – to Protect Yourself Against the Coronavirus
- You have to wash your hands again and again and wash for 20 seconds. You also have to use sanitize on your hands.
- And the most important thing is that you do not have to touch your nose, mouth, and eyes because wherever you touch your hands, germs get on your hands.
- Whenever you have sneeze, cough, phlegm, then you should use a handkerchief and cover your mouth with a handkerchief.
- Keep away from the sick person, because his illness can also be felt by you. But this does not mean that you do not help him, but you have to help him keep in mind your safety. If you are safe, you will be able to help others.
How to Increase Your Immunity – to Protect Yourself Against the Coronavirus
- Turmeric, ginger, garlic, black pepper are all things we use in our food. We can also use it in herbal tea. For example, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon can be boiled in water and taken as herbal tea. These things can also be taken by boiling in milk.
- Basil, cinnamon, black pepper, thick cardamom, and cloves can also be boiled in water and taken as a decoction.
- Including some vitamins such as vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E in your diet, some minerals such as folic acid, iron, selenium and zinc, and protein are very important. All these nutrients are commonly found in colorful vegetables and foods, so include colorful vegetables and fruits in your diet as much as possible.
- Tomato, lemon, orange, amla are used to get vitamin C. To include protein in your diet, you can add nuts, oilseeds, beans, dairy products into your diet.
- some anti-inflammatory foods you can add in your diet like turmeric, Ginger, Cinnamon, Garlic.
- Do not take a lemon, amla in any hot thing as it causes vitamin C to destroy.
- physical activity exercises you can do it and it protects you from coronavirus. Exercise is also important for boosting the immune system and decrease the stress hormones in the body. It helps to strengthen the lungs. try different workouts at home. You can do 20 to 30 minutes walking at home. Aerobic exercises you can do it. playing indoor games with your kids. yoga asanas also increase immunity and reduce stress.