Our body works twenty-four hours a day like a machine. The organs of the body need rest. Fasting means relaxing the intestines of the body and transmitting new energy to the body. Now, We are going to understand the importance of fasting in life. In the olden days, people fasted and kept body healthy and kept diseases away. The importance of fasting is given in all religions. Fasting is a method by which we can stay healthy and stay away from diseases.
Meaning of Fasting-Importance of Fasting in life
Fasting means not eating for a certain period of time. Fasting means not taking liquid or food for a certain period of time.
Topmost Benefits of Fasting
Hello let’s know the topmost benefits of fasting:
- The topmost benefit is that Fasting brings relief to the digestive system which is constantly working.
- Fasting relaxes the body and makes you feel better.
- Behind the fast lies the spiritual and scientific significance.
- The topmost benefits of fasting are cleaning & healing.
- We can do all things if your body is healthy but nothing can be done if your body is unhealthy, Fasting works to keeps the body healthy.
- Drink water while fasting to get rid of toxins in the body as soon as possible.
- The most important benefit of fasting is, Fasting freshen the body physically and mentally. It is a matter of fact that it has been proved from scientifically that if you fast once a week it helps you lose weight.
- Fasting strengthens the metabolism of the body and the body is able to function smoothly.
- Fasting increases brain hormone production that activates the stem cells present in the brain and which reduces the risk of depression brain stroke and other mental illnesses.
- During fasting, the intake of water removes toxic substances from the body.
- consuming fruits provides nutrients that help to form new skin cells.
- And this way toxic substances are released from the skin and the skin remains clean.
- Fasting reduces the risk of heart diseases as it removes bad cholesterol.
Duration of Fasting
- Duration of Fasting means the Fasting period.
- According to Ayurveda fasting is done for 2 or 3 days or till 2 months, according to the physical condition and disease. Fasting longer than 1 week comes under the category of long fasting.
- During fasting, you can take liquid fruits, juice, and a glass of lukewarm water by lemon and honey. Fasting should’ve opened with lemon and orange juice.
- According to naturopathy expert, there are pathogenic germs in our body, they need to be eaten but when we fast they get out of our body.
Precautions-Importance of Fasting in life
Even though we know the importance of fasting in life, there are some precautions to be taken while fasting. Does not fast in case of pregnancy, acidity, diabetes, ulcer, and weakness.