Hello friends, today’s topic is very important because today we are going to know that how can you catch any person’s lie very easily? Many times it happens that people lie to you but you are not able to catch it That the person in front is telling the truth or his words are false. Today I am going to tell you a very basic trick of mind reading. Knowing whom you will be able to know what is going on in the mind of any person. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
|1||Why does Any Person tell Lies? Why Does Anyone Need To Lie?|
|1.He needs some reward.|
|2.To avoid punishment.|
|3.||Three ways by which you can catch that the person in front is telling the truth or lying|
|1. By Face|
|2. By Eyes|
|a. What Does It Mean To Lie?|
|b. Explanation With Example|
|c. How To Catch A Lie If it Is Already Pre Planned?|
|3. By Hand Movement|
|4.||Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading|
Why Does Any Person Tell Lies? Why Does Anyone Need To Lie?
Now before catching a lie, you should know that why any person tells lies? Why does anyone need to lie? There are two reasons for this.
- He needs some reward.
- The first reason is that a person tells lies because he wants some reward. There is something needed which he cannot get without lying. And that’s why that person tells lies. So that he can get that thing.
- To avoid punishment.
- And the second reason is that someone tells lies to avoid any punishment.
- If he knows that I am going to be punished for something without telling a lie, then to avoid that punishment, the person tells a lie.
- Like you must have seen small children lying to their parents many times. They lie on small things. Why do you lie? Because they are going to get some punishment. They know that my parents will scold me for this thing. So that’s why he lies.
Mind Reading (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
- Now you understand this when a person’s lie will be caught. How big is the reward or punishment, that he is going to get, the bigger it is, the sooner you will be able to catch that person’s lie. Now to learn mind reading, it is very important for you to know some basic things.
- Now mind reading does not mean at all that you can go inside the mind of any person and identify what thoughts are going on inside that thought. That doesn’t happen at all.
- In mind reading, mind riding is directly related to your body because whatever is going on in your mind, is visible on your body, only the one who sees it should know that trick. If you know that trick, then you will be able to identify very easily what the other person is thinking. Now whatever pictures are on here, look at them very carefully and try to learn what is the meaning of those things?
If a person’s eyes are on the right side and he is looking upwards, then it means that that person is making some idea and that too in visual form. This means it can either be a photo or it can be a video.
If the same person’s eyes are on the left side and upwards, it means that he is remembering some old idea which was in the form of photo or video.
Once again understand that if the eyes are on the right side and upwards, it means that he is making a new thought that now I will do this or it will happen to me or I will go there, then it will feel like that thinking about that thing. But the eyes are on the left side and upwards as given in the picture, then it means that the person is remembering some old idea. Now if till now you have understood the matter, then today I am telling you three ways by which you can catch that the person in front is telling the truth or is lying.
Three ways by which you can catch that the person in front is telling the truth or lying
(1) By Face
- First of all, you can catch a lie from any person’s face. Look carefully at that person’s face and look carefully at that person’s smile, what will you do whenever someone lies to you? He will try to replace his first message with another message. He will try to change his message. And the best weapon for this effort is your smile. Many people try to hide many things behind their smiles.
- But they do not know that when they are really happy, then how are their facial expressions? And when those fake laughs, false laughs, then how does their face become? So the first thing you will notice is that someone has come to you with something, and he is happy and is smiling. So his smile is a complete smile, or is it not? How to have a complete smile? So both the parts of the lips of your face will be raised properly, will be raised equally. You have to keep this in mind. Both the corners of the lips will be equally raised in the same size and a proper smile will come.
- But whenever a person lies, there is never a proper smile on his face. He has one lip up. One part is up and one part is slightly below. And can easily see on a person’s face too.
- Apart from this, there are small things which you can see on the face of the person in front. Like he will look a little nervous. Apart from this, his smile will not be complete, apart from this he will smile or blush a little. And will not give a complete smile. And many times you will be able to notice that he will also start sweating on his face. So look at all these signs on faces. If so, then the person in front is lying to you.
(2) By Eyes
- The second thing you can catch with your eyes is whether a person is telling the truth or is lying? The person who tells a lie, his eyes will be shifty, meaning that he will look here for a while and look there for a while. He will not be able to talk to you by looking into your eyes.
- Or it will blink. Blinking means that he will get his eyelids soon.
- Or the most important thing is that his eyelids, which means that the inner part of his eyes will become a little bigger or it will become a little smaller. It will not be normal.
- But all these signs are very normal, which is known to every person, so whenever a person lies in front of you, he comes with attention and talks with confidence by putting his eyes in your eyes. Because he already suspects that you should not catch his lie?
- So we know about such a sign of eyes from which you can easily find out whether someone is lying to you or is telling the truth.
- Now our trick will come in handy, which I told you at the beginning of the article. We have to see that whenever the person in front is telling something, then his eyes are upwards on the right side or upwards on the left side. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
What Does It Mean To Lie?
- You understand once again, what does it mean to lie? Lying means that there is an old idea that is not being told to you, in its place some new idea is being brought and it is being told to you. And that is what we are telling lies.
- That is, keeping something new in front of you by hiding the true thing.
- Now whenever a person will come to you and he will tell you something, he has to watch you carefully because these expressions will be very small. I have told too many extras in these photos. So that you can understand that those expressions will be very small at that time. You have to notice that if a person is speaking something and his eyes are on the right side, it means that he is speaking to you by making a new thought. That old thought is not telling those old thoughts which were in actual, it is speaking by making thinking. But if suppose that the eyes are on the left side upwards. And thus he is speaking thinking something. It means that thought has already happened, it is existing thought. And the same thought is being told to you. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
Explanation With Example (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
- Now understand this with an example, suppose that one of your younger brothers or sister has come to the house from outside. And he has come late, now you asked where were you too late? As soon as you asked him this question, he turned his eyes upwards on the right side and told you that I was at my friend’s place and I was studying. It means that he was giving birth to some new idea, he was not studying at all. He was doing something. But he’s lying to you right now. But let’s say that his eyes are on the left side and he said thinking in this way that I was at my friend’s house and was studying. This means he was actually studying.
- So in this way you can know from the eyes whether a person is lying or telling the truth. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
How To Catch A Lie If it Is Already Pre Planned?
- Now there are a couple of things in this which you need to understand a lot more, that if a lie is already preplanned. This means that the person has already thought that if I go home then I will talk like this. Meaning he has already put that thought in his mind. So he will not look up in the right, he will look upon the left side and at this time you will not be able to catch a lie. So what can you do in this situation?
- You can ask different questions by making them. And as soon as you ask different questions, then you will understand the difference between new and old thought clearly. And you will know clearly whether it is true or false.
(3) By Hand Movement
- The third and most important is that you can also find out from the movement of a person’s hands that that person is telling the truth or is lying.
- Whenever you refuse something, think about how you do it. What is happening in your body at that time? Now read carefully. Suppose someone asked you something and then you said that I do not know this thing or I do not know what he said. So at this time both your hands and shoulders are raised upwards. It is to be noted that if a person’s shoulder rises higher and his hands come towards the chest. So his such body language tells that that person knows that thing but he does not want to tell you.
- But whenever a person is telling the truth, both his hands are down and his shoulder movement is very little. His shoulders do rise, but not so much as the rise of a person who speaks lies. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
What To do If Caught Lying? (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
Now if you catch a person’s lie with these tricks, do not immediately grab his collar, do not start hitting him. What did you confirm earlier? Why was it said? Is it true or false? Make sure of everything, try these tricks, and only then come to any conclusion.
All these tricks are not going to be learned in a day. But to learn this, you will need a lot of practice. And the more you practice, the more you will become perfect in that thing. (Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading)
Mind Reading Psychology -The Science Of Mind Reading
Psychology is the study of the mind and behavior Let us discuss 20 most interesting facts about human phycology.
- people who are not conscientious are careless, badly organized, and find it hard to resist temptation.
- Easily distracted people are more creative.
- You make most of your decisions unconsciously.
- Sharing secrets can enhance attraction even among strangers.
- Listening to music helps athletes or joggers to run more, helps them run faster.
- Generally, people are more likely to assume you’re being rude when you’re being honest.
- People who are lonely are more likely to take long showers.
- People have limitations especially when it comes to learning.
- The people who smile, laugh and joke around the most are usually the unhappiest.
- People who are happy and satisfied in their life require less sleep.
- People who dance often are likely to have higher self-esteem and a positive look towards life.
- Whoever is trying to bring you down is already below you.
- And people with a higher number of moles tend to live longer than people with a lesser number of moles.
- And people who understand sarcasm well are often good at reading people’s minds.
- People show more mental agility when wearing a white coat they believe is a doctor’s, but not if they are told it’s a painter’s coat.
- People who walked quickly are generally seen as more confident than those who walk slow.
- weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.
- The people who try to keep everyone happy end up feeling the loneliest.
- Once the human reaches the age of 35, he or she will start losing approximately 7000 brain cells a day.