Paschimottanasana Steps Benefits and Precautions
Often known as Fierce asana and Ugrasana is Paschimottanasana. Ugra means here we can say tough. If you have back pain don’t do this asana. Generally, it is not an easy task to do this asana. But it has to keep some passion while doing it. Every day gives some time for practice. When you are doing this asana for the first time don’t take any stress and forced into your body. In other words, this asana makes your body smooth. Pachimottanasana gives you physical fitness and benefits. Always start with your positive mind. Paschimottanasana steps benefits and precautions are given below.
Steps of Paschimottanasana
- Firstly, Choose a nice place for asana.
- Laid down the carpet and then take your place.
- First, straightening both legs forward.
- Keep both hands above both knees.
- Taking a deep breath, keep both hands beside and move your hands upwards.
- And then pull the whole body upwards.
- Exhale slowly and slowly lean forward.
- And try to hold both toes with both hands.
- And slowly bring the head down and touch it with both knees.
- Generally, Paschimottanasana starts from thirty seconds and this asana slowly can be done for 10 minutes.
Top Most Benefits of Paschimottanasana
- Paschimottanasana is a very good asana.
- Paschimottanasana flows brahman through the Sushumna Nadi.
- Reduces excess fat on the abdomen.
- Ugrasana activates the abdominal organs.
- The bladder, gall bladder, stomach, etc make the organs of the stomach functional.
- It accelerates the process of bowel contractions and contractions in the intestines.
- Paschimottanasanaa cures anorexia, liver diseases, constipation, indication, etc.
- Doing this asana gives elasticity to the joints and relieves back pain.
- The leg muscles are strengthened.
- It removes the disease of adrenal glands kidney, liver spleen.
- The body becomes curvy and thick.
- Anyone who has back pain should not practice this asana.
- This asana removes disease like ulcer, asthma.
- Pachimottanasana beginners have to practice regularly.
- beginners don’t force your body.