SPIRITUAL MEANING IN HINDI….. SPIRITUAL MEANING IN HINDI…..want to know more than you are in the right place!! Spirituality is the ladder to reach God. Which is the true sense that makes a man realize the whole essence of human life? Which provides a platform to make human life meaningful. Spiritual is the path to charity. Spirituality has a wide range of meanings, including high human values, unity in diversity, and the spirit of the world family.
Firstly, Spirituality is not limited to its own. The world is a family for a person who is spiritual. Which adopts values such as higher virtues kindness compassion service selfless. The same person is called spiritual. And the one who has truly embraced spirituality who has truly embodied human values who has truly become human is known as the spiritual person. If seen in the true sense, spirituality means to go beyond me and mine. Spirituality is the acceptance of the spirit of ”Vasudeva Kutumbakam”, All of us accept that feeling. Spirituality Pooja-Path Yajna Aarti is not limited to this.
Why Should We Follow- Spiritual Meaning in Hindi
Spirituality is a sweet spring of a river that keeps flowing. And just as a river is absorbed in the ocean, so spirituality envelops a person in the ultimate element. The great saints and devotees adopted the religion of human service. Human service is the service of the Lord. The great saints knew that God is everywhere. You can reach God through human service, you can get a glimpse of God. Give bread to the hungry, serve the sick, give shelter to those who do not have shelter, Watering the thirsty. this is spirituality. Spirituality makes life sweeter expands one’s boundaries and is the mainstay of achieving the true goal of life
Spiritual Path -Spiritual Meaning in Hindi
- Spirituality means knowing oneself knowing one’s nature.
- Words lose their meaning over time.
- What is the true spirituality, if we see, from our childhood, there will be worship, recitation, aarti in our house, God will be being offered enjoyment and the same we grow up from childhood. Then when we grow up, we also do what our elders have taught us, do pooja lessons, aarti, etc. And some people meditate. But you have ever thought, what do you get the most pleasure while doing all this meditation, Arati, lessons?
- When you follow the spiritual lessons that you like with your heart, then you will feel happy from inside, you will see a path that will lead you to your destination. And when you really follow the path of spirituality then you feel a change in yourself and feel the happiness that gives you pleasure to get something. Spirituality makes you feel happy inside.
- Spirituality fills you inside, you don’t feel empty inside, you feel a change in yourself, you can never hurt anyone, you always want to help others.
Great Saints Who Followed Spiritually
- Sai Baba of Shirdi is worshiped as a great saint and God. Generally, There was no hunger in his courtyard, he used to remove all the sufferings of his devotees. He always said give food to the hungry and give water to the thirsty and give shelter to the one who does not have a roof over his head. God is everywhere, by serving human beings, you are serving God only.
The famous Parab Dham located in Gujarat was founded 350 years ago by Saint Devidas and he truly embraced spirituality. Moreover, Sant Devidas served those who suffered from any disease and gave them bread to eat. and, Sant Devidas used to feed and give shelter to them. In short, He devoted his whole life to human service. Generally, He has truly given the meaning of Spirituality.
Highly Knowledgeable, Saint Gyaneshwar has also explained the full meaning of spirituality. What is spirituality in the true sense? Help people. firstly, Kindness, forgiveness, service towards others should be in your heart. and, Don’t discriminate against humans. Meditate and identify yourself, So, This is spirituality.
Results of Spirituality
Generally, When you truly embrace spirituality, there is a tremendous change in you. So, You truly know the meaning of life, how life is lived and you find a new way of living. So, Your thinking becomes higher. Generally, The most important thing is when a person is old then he thinks about his whole life, what I have done all my life and then the person who is spiritual realizes his life to be meaningful, he feels good that I am just for myself Did not live, did something for others. One gets satisfaction towards helping others.