Muladhara Chakra increases self-confidence and strength in us. It enhances our personality. Muladhara Chakra is its other name, original lotus, Base chakra, Root chakra, Mula Prakriti, Bhumi chakra, Chaturdala.
Importance of Root Chakra
- Muladhara Chakra is the center of our power.
- The base of all the chakras located on the spinal cord is the Muladhara Chakra.
- Its red color is the highest wave range but the lowest vibration compared to all colors.
- And in this Chakra, there is the Kundalini Shakti with divine power.
- This is the place of Sushumna Nadi.
- The initial stage of life is affected by this Chakra.
- Health, development of intelligence, strength, and digestive power are related to this chakra.
- Infatuation, the illusion is possible through the influence of this chakra.
Benefits of Muladhara Chakra
- In the meditation of Muladhara Chakra, when its Chakra Beej Sound Lan is chanted repeatedly, the waves of this sound waves the brain, affecting the base.
- This increases the power of the mind.
- The fear of insecurity ends.
- And the atmosphere also becomes fragrant and the seeker’s body receives a supernatural revolution.
- This cycle transmits the power of the universe to the body. From which those parts remain conscious.
- This cycle affects the muscles, spinal cord, blood cleansing, body skin etc.
Problems are due to Muladhara Chakra Imbalance
- When this chakra becomes bad or works incorrectly, then physical and mental problems start.
- Such as joint pain, bone diseases, blood diseases, cancer, bone cancer, allergies, itching, body development problem, lack of vital power, weakening the body too much, the pain of the feet, getting tired quickly, Living in the world of 24-hour dreams, ego in nature, stretch in the legs and thighs, feeling heavy pains in the body, if there is any problem in these, then it means that Muladhara Chakra is bad, the block is there. Or the Mooladhara Chakra is not working or that Chakra is an imbalance.
How to Balance or Activate Muladhara Chakra?
Now let us know how to balance this chakra.
- Choose a quiet place.
- Stop all the resources which can be played such as mobile, TV etc.
- Padmasana, Sukhasana, etc. in which you can feel comfortable, come to that position.
- Put a picture of Muladhara in front of you.
- Now, while meditating on your Mooladhar chakra, chant the ‘Lam’ mantra.
- ‘Lam’ Bija Mantra is considered to be the mantra of the earth element and Muladhara Chakra.
- Therefore, while meditating on your base, chant the ‘Lum’ Beej Mantra.
- Keep chanting for one minute.
- And after one-minute chanting, do cleaning pranayam 10 times. That is, pull the breath in loud and hold it for as long as you can. And when you suffocate, then you have to leave the breath. That is to ‘Purak’, ‘kumbhak’, and ‘Rechk’. This is one pranayama, to do 10 pranayams like this.
- With regular practice, the Muladhara Chakra starts to balance.
- Keep this practice going till you start getting benefits.
Yogasana For Root Chakra
|1||Position:||Position on the lower part of the spine|
|6||The God of Root Chakra||Lord Ganesh|
|10||Root Chakra Mantra||‘lam’|
|11||Cause of Chakra blockage||Wish too much, or have more desires than the ability|
Living in fantasy