Virabhadrasana 1 (Warrior Pose 1) How to Do? Want to know then you are at the right place. Today we are going to discuss virabhadrasana warrior pose. Asana is a pose. virabhadrasana is the name of the warrior. He is veer he is very strong and courageous. we are discussing the pose today.
Today we will practice virabhadrasana. Learn about the method, benefits, and precautions of this posture.
Steps of Virabhadrasana 1
- Stand behind on the pedestal for the practice of Virabhadrasana.
- Now take your right foot forward.
- keep both hands over the waist.
- Will keep the rear knee straight.
- Will gradually start turning the front knee.
- Bend the forward knee as much as possible.
- Keep the rear knee straight.
- The heel of the rear foot will continue to be drawn towards the ground so that the whole stretch comes over the shin, behind the knees, and both on the thighs.
- On the other hand, both hands move slowly upwards.
- Both palms will touch each other.
- The hands are stretched up.
- The neck will gradually top up slightly and keep the body stable.
- And then gradually the hands will move towards the waist and then both the feet will come together. And will come to the previous position.
- This exercise will be from both sides and also from the right foot and the left foot.
- At the initial level in the posture, the body will be stabilized from 20 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Then, as the practice increases, the time of practice should be increase.
Virabhadrasana 1: Benefits
- With its practice, the whole stretch comes on both the thighs, On the back foot, the abdomen, the chest, the palms, the shoulders.
- Which results in a stretch of almost most of the muscles of the body.
- All organs become flexible.
- And the internal organs of the body are able to do their job easily.
- When many parts of the body are stretched on the muscles. So the blood is operated throughout the body in a good way by its practice.
- Each organ gets full of energy. And all the organs start doing their work easily.
- Its practice helps in creating a physical balance.
- Its practice becomes a physical balance and then when pranayama and meditation are practiced. Then we get the benefit.
- The practice of Virabhadrasana causes a stretch over the stomach and lungs. So that the internal organs of the abdomen are able to do their job well. And even on the lungs, its practice gives a very good benefit.
- Has a positive effect on the stomach and lungs.
Precautions of Warrior Pose 1
- Do not practice this posture if there is more weakness in the body
- Do not practice this posture in the problem of dizziness
- Take so much care as precautions do not practice this posture in the face of dizziness if there is a serious disease related to the back and abdomen if there is more weakness in the body.
- Do not practice this posture if there is any serious disease related to the back and abdomen as precautions.
- Do not practice this posture if there is any serious disease related to the back and abdomen.
- If you have high blood pressure or a heart condition only practice under guider supervision.
- you can avoid taking the arm up or press down parallels arm.
- And if you have pain in your neck, instead of looking upside, you can look straight ahead.
Warrior poses are also known as Virabhadrasana in Sanskrit. There are various forms of warrior forms of poses.
All these warrior poses are high strength-giving exercises, highly energetic exercises. They will help you to start a very good day with a lot of enthusiasm and confidence. you should try at the beginning of the day prefer just after getting up. you would really enjoy the rest of the day feeling very energetic and by the end of the day, you will feel very relax.