Today’s topic is What is the act of Prana at death? When the human body attains old age, then its gross body becomes very weak and is no longer able to move. In the end, death comes near to being attained. The fear of leaving worldly things and leaving one’s family and relatives etc. starts troubling. People with weak minds start feeling sad after remembering death.
Vital Work Of ‘Prana’ At The Time Of Death
There is a vital work of ‘Prana’ at the time of death. Because the work of separating the subtle body from the gross body is done by the prana itself. Prana pervades the entire body. At the time of death, this prana shrinks from the whole body and starts coming towards the heart. Then the prana collects in the heart, the subtle body breaks its contact with the gross body by assimilating these pranas into itself. Then the subtle body stands apart from the gross body. When the subtle body breaks away from its contact with the gross body, then it separates by bringing together the ten senses, five pranas, mind, intellect, ego, etc.
What Experiences Do People Experience At The Time Of Death Due To Prana?
- When the prana is working inside the body which is dying, then the person feels a lot of pain. And when the prana inside the body tries to unite by pulling it towards the heart, then the Prana Vayu present in the body gives a feeling of severe pain. The part from which Prana Vayu draws, that part experiences severe pain. Because Prana Vayu itself gives the experience of suffering. The suffering is so much that the person becomes unconscious due to the pain. This happens because he is unable to bear the suffering. At that time he sees great darkness, the wind is blowing loudly, it seems as if a storm or storm has come, he is flying upside down in that storm, there is darkness all around, till then he Man starts regaining consciousness because the stretch of prana in the body starts decreasing. or turns off. Then he gets relief from the pain. And he regains consciousness. Now he knows that I was dying and I was suffering at that time, I was flying in the dark. Many such scenes are seen by the dying. Now the physical pain is over. But the mental suffering starts. Because he sees that now our wife, son, brother, nephew, other family members, etc. will not be with them all after death.
- Due to not being able to bear the pain of the pull of Prana Vayu in the body, the strong wind, storm, or storm-like appearance at the time of unconsciousness, is visible in this way only the stretch of life air from the limbs. Because the prana is being drawn from the pulse and going towards the heart, it is visible in the form of a storm. And gives a feeling of pain in the pulse (in the body). When the prana draws air from the gross eyes, then its power of seeing begins to deteriorate, because the sense of eye of the subtle body, which is present in the sense of the gross eye, is trying to be separated by the prana. Only then does he see darkness at the time of unconsciousness. Sometimes it happens that such a person comes to his senses, yet in daylight, he is not able to see the family members standing near him. In such a condition, the power of sight of the eyes becomes weak or ends. Then sometimes the power to see comes back. Due to the stretching of the prana from the ear glands, the ability to hear begins to end. That’s why he starts hearing loss, then he starts getting nervous, and for some time he cannot hear. As soon as Pranavayu starts working in the ear glands, then it starts hearing.
- After some time, again due to the stretch of Prana Vayu, he becomes unconscious after suffering a lot. Then the same scene appears as before. It is dark, a strong wind is blowing, the sound of the wind is being heard loudly. He doesn’t understand anything at that time. Then he would have forgotten about the members of his family. He finds himself alone in that fast-moving wind, tossed around. Only then does he realize that he is trapped in the swamp, the way ahead is getting blocked. This is visible because, when some human beings die, the phlegm in their respiratory tract starts getting blocked. Due to this, he starts having trouble breathing at the time of death. Pran makes him feel trapped in the swamp. This type of situation persists for a long time. Sometimes there is a stretching of Prana Vayu, sometimes it stops being stretched. This type of action continues for some time or for a long time. In the end, after suffering severe pain, leaving the gross body, his body stands outside. Then he feels even more sorrow because he sees that his relatives are weeping or mourning in front of his corpse. At that time he cannot do anything for them. He is only watching but no one is able to see him. Then the onward journey of the deceased begins. (What is the act of Prana at death?)
- Sometimes it is heard that such a person had died. His body was moving forward while moving. Then further he got like a tunnel, he was passing through the tunnel, the light was visible across the tunnel. But then he came back in his dead body. By then, his relatives had taken his dead body to the crematorium or were about to set his dead body on the pyre and set it on fire, his body came alive and sat on the pyre. In such a state it is said that the person became alive even after death, when he died then this experience came. Sometimes some similar incidents have been heard from abroad that such a person had died, after two or four days he became alive again. He also tells about different types of experiences and scenes after death etc. Sometimes it is heard that such a man died, he went to the upper world, a great man was sitting on the throne in a high place in front, he looked at me and said why have you brought him, he had to live longer, leaving it back Come, bring another. Such different types of incidents are heard. (What is the act of Prana at death?)
Truth Is Something Else
- But the truth is something else, whatever all these people tell, it is true. Because they have had such an experience at the time of death. When these people are in a state of unconsciousness, then the external movement of their body has stopped. But he would not have died. His family members understand that he has died. After some time, he regains consciousness. The family members say that they have come back to life after dying. Such human beings have not attained death, they live in a state of unconsciousness (causal state) and this happens because of prana. There is no movement of prana in the gross and subtle bodies. Therefore the heart rate stops. In such a state, some part of the brain remains alive. But he is presumed dead. The development of science has not yet been enough to know about this stage properly. At the time of such incidents, after a few days, prana starts working in the subtle and gross body. The truth is that the movement of life air stops. But Udana Vayu acts very finely in the brain. Such a person is not only dead but he is considered dead. (What is the act of Prana at death?)